Saturday, September 09, 2006

THIS CAN'T BE HEALTHY, CAN IT?

Ok, its 4.30 a.m and I find my self still perusing the various blogs that have caught my interest lately. Who knew that the blog world could be so addictive? When my friend first introduced me to it, I scoffed at the idea that anyone would want to waste their time penning (or should I say typing) their random thoughts, etc down for other people to read.
But I take it all back now; so far I've found myself being amazed,amused, fascinated, entertained, enlightened and (sometimes) shocked by the various tit-bits I have been privy to in this my new-found hobby.
Anyways I'm off to bed now; my eyeballs are literally bulging out of their sockets! Thank God its Friday, the weekend's here at last!

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

hi babe i was the same as u when i first stumbled across blogger i was at it day and night literarily my sisters were always wondering what it was i was always reading on the internet and i was always laughing while reading you get. anyways thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment since i started blogging i've been looking for ways to put blog roll on so if u work it out pls pass the knowledge ok lol. easy

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I came across blogs by accident. I was searching for 'virgin nigeria' and clicked on 'aderemi's blog' who had wriiten a post with that title thinking that was the virgin nigeria homepage and voila!! I was hooked - my addition began!!!

Through links on his blog, I discovered other blogs and what I had been missing - literally. (smile)It has been an interesting read and experience.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just discovered how to put links on my page after two whole months of cracking my brain and i must say am preety pleased with myself. Go to ur 'Edit post' page, click on 'Template', Scroll down the 'computer language' written there till u get to the 'Link' part and copy and paste the 'link' on that same page. Or u can edit the 'Link' by deleting the word and replacing it say with 'MY FAVOURITE BLOGS'
Good Luck!!!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Beautifully Human said...

@ calabar gal: thanx for the instruction. will give it a go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home