Saturday, September 30, 2006

JUST FOR THE RECORD

See me see trouble! I was speaking to a friend on the phone and she asked me if I really was being serious when I made the comment at the end of my previous post about wanting to get married asap so that I would no longer be a part of the singletons. Incidentally this thought was also shared by a few other people.
Apparently just because I didnt put 'lol' at the end of that sentence I was in danger of coming across as desperate!! Just for the record, desperate I aint; it was all meant to be tongue in cheek, i.e. me laughing at myself. So for y'all who might think that I was being serious, I WAS JOKING, OH!! LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL........

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

U didn't seem desperate jare... u want to get married one day, don't you?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Olawunmi said...

now you know, punctuate your light-hearted comments with the ubiquitous abbreviation "lol" and even then run the risk of being misunderstood. thats the nature of blogs, it goes with the territory. lol.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger ChiefO said...

if they ask u. tell them its cyber marriage u were talking about. or better still drive thru married las vegas style. they wont brother u anymore. it works trust me.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger ChiefO said...

by the way nice blog u got. thanks for stopping by at mines. check it out it think i have somn that would interest u on there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home