Thursday, July 12, 2007

THE PRODIGAL ONE RETURNS!

Hey everyone!
Phew! It seems like only yesterday I was lying in bed recovering from a bout of food poisoning and posting my last blog. Six months have gone by pretty quickly. Y'all may find it hard to believe, but from time to time I do check up on the odd blog (though I dont leave any comments) just to see what's going on. You may also be wondering why I've been off the circuit for so long... and I could start spewing all the usual excuses... 'I've been too busy with work, studies, family, etc'. But I'm not going to bore you with all that .
Lets just say I'm glad to be back on the scene, though I cant promise that I'll be posting regularly (when have I ever done that? lol). But I will definitely start revisiting my favourite blogs and dropping a comment or two.

PS: thanks to my fellow bloggers who left comments on my blog during my long haitus; it's so touching to know that I've been missed!
xxx

9 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are back!!!!!
yeee!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I sure was glad to read ur comment on my blog and I was like "YEAH!!! Beautifully Human is back!!" and rushed here immediately.

Glad to have you back. hope you're here to stay this time! (smile) LOL!!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Miss Opeke said...

gud 2 hv u bak on d block...

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

have u disappeared again?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww welcome back sweetie.. you really have been missed...

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Inuke Omotola Davis said...

welcome back.

Miss noni moss abeg send me invite oh inukedavis@gmail.com

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger TMinx said...

Back??

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

Hey!!!!!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home